Among the financial institutions that offer the mortgage debt purchase service is Goodbank. Here are the requirements for buying Goodbank mortgage debt.
What is a mortgage debt purchase?
The purchase of a mortgage debt is a personal loan that is granted exclusively to cancel another mortgage debt. When the purchase of debt occurs, the original mortgage that weighs on real estate changes from one financial institution to another. And in this process you are often in a more favorable financial situation, as credit conditions improve.
What are the requirements for buying Goodbank mortgage debt?
The Goodbank Bank offers the product purchase of mortgage debt, through a previous evaluation of the previous mortgage loan. You can only opt for the purchase of Goodbank mortgage debt if you meet the following requirements:
- Your age is between 25 and 72 years, including both.
- The original credit to buy had to be used only for the purchase, remodeling or construction of a home.
- There should be no negative reports about your person, by the risk centers (Sentinel, Equifax or Experian) with negative information. If you are married, the same applies to your spouse.
Documentation to present
If you meet the above requirements, you must submit the following documentation at the time of requesting the purchase.
- Identity document, voter credential, passport or valid professional ID.
- Income support (payment slips, receipts for fees, etc.)
- Current mortgage credit account statement of the previous financial institution.
- Proof of address in the name of the applicant: property ballot, electricity bill, fixed telephone bill, water and gas bill etc.
- Copy of the deed of sale.
- Formats summary sheet and urban property of the current year.
- Copy of the registration of the property and its registration with the SUNARP, both with recent date of issue.
Goodbank, like the other financial institutions in Peru, requires the acquisition of a lien and other real estate insurance.